Monday 20 June 2011

What a busy few days!

It all started with the wedding of the lovely Kirstie and Stuart. I was official photographer for their special day and it was indeed very special.
I was in awe of the bride Kirstie who dispite being very poorly indeed with Cystic Fibrosis still managed to look stunning and managed to do everything that a bride wants to do on her wedding day, apart from the awkward shuffling around in a circle thing that you do in the evening but thats not much of a loss!
The whole day was superb and the venue was stunning. I was very happy with the results and I hope they were as well!
Friday night was a family birthday party, I got to see family that I haven't seen for 8 years and you just can't beat that.
Saturday evening was spent with some wonderful friends, and although sober it didn't matter as the company definatley made the night fun and special, and I got to see the cuteness personified that is baby Jessica!
Then on Saturday I had the 1st gig with my mate Mark as Dizzy Iguana. A bit under-rehearsed but we seemed to go down well and have been invited back for a 2nd gig so I guess we did something right.
Then fathers day which I spent with my beautiful wife and kids. I also got to see my Bro, Liza and little neice Jasmin, My parents including my Dad, and then a lovely roasty dinner with the inlaws and my nephew Owen.
Days like the last few make you appreciate what you have and forget what you don't have. I may not be the richest person in the world when it comes to money, but i'm a bloody millionaire when it comes to family and friends!
Always look to what you DO have and not what you DON'T have, because a lot of the time there is nothing you can do about what you don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment