Wednesday 6 July 2011

letter to the big man

Dear God. I know I don't talk to you much, to tell you the truth I'm not even sure I believe. But right now I'm willing to take a punt on your existance and ask you for a favour. There is a lovely, bright, inspirational young lady fighting for the chance at getting new lungs in a hospital in harefield. If you decide to take someone this day, please make it someone that can donate some new lungs to her and not let their passing be in vein. I can assure you that if she gets her 2nd chance at life it would not be wasted. She has dedicated her spare time to spreading the word on Organ Donation and this work needs her to carry on.
I cannot express my feelings well enough in words to describe how much so many people want this to happen and if you are up there you should already know of this. Everyone asks for a lottery win and yes that is lovely and we would all like that, but right now some of us would settle for Kirstie to get new lungs, for life is ritcher for us all with people like her in it.
So if you are up there and you are listening please make this happen soon as time is far too precious.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment